As a landlord it is in your interests to ensure the quality of your new build property meets all requirements in respect of quality of finish and legal requirements on Building Regulations.
Snagaroo are the # 1 snagging survey company for new build homes across the UK.
Bringing you PEACE of MIND is important to us.
If there is any chance something is wrong, and you should have been aware of the possibility, this could impact on your insurance, both through building damage claims AND public liability.
We have a proven track record of providing the highest quality reports, with the greatest knowledge base and a plan of action that gets results.
We are proactive in our approach to developers, on your behalf, and we back that up with continued contact with you, your managing agents if you wish, your tenant(s).
We can also produce in-going inventories and out-going condition reports, as well as EPC’s, and arrange other legal requirements for you, such as gas safety and electrical inspections.
No other snagging company offers higher standards, greater input and continued service than we do.
We will check the home externally and internally, we check the garage if there is one, we check lighting, plumbing and even GAS EMISSIONS from boilers, your gardens, driveways, paths and much more.
We can do fire barrier inspection, insulation inspections, thermal imaging surveys, intrusive inspections and even fly our drones over your home (subject to Civil Aviation Authority approval) to check your roof and the location of your home against site plans. Oh and we will even get you a great aerial shot of your home, if you want one, as an added bonus!
Why Choose Snagaroo?
- Our MD has over 35 years building experience
- Trusted by public, media and developers
- The leading snagging company in the UK
- Bringing you PEACE OF MIND
- Fixed price, based on number of bedrooms, wherever you are in the UK
- Always supporting you as best we can.
- Dedicated landlords Portal on our servers, for you to view all your stored documents
- DISCOUNT based on numbers of properties to inspect.
- Inventories, mid-term inspections, EPC’s and Safety Certificates all from one source.
- Adding value to your portfolio
- WE GET RESULTS
Bringing Peace of Mind
Working to Get Results
Speak to our Experts
Fill out the form below to request a call back from our team. We look forward to hearing from you!